All refunds will be at the sole discretion of MALT & FIG.
If you are not satisfied with your product for any reason please contact us to discuss the matter
We truly believe you will love the products you purchase from us.
We say this because we strive to ensure that our products are made to the highest quality and something we ourselves would be proud to showcase in our own home or office.
In saying this, we also understand that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be.
In that event, we invite you to review the following terms relating to returning a product or making a claim.
Terms and Conditions
- We want to provide you with the best experience possible, so we take customer satisfaction very seriously!
- Because candle making is a complex procedure with many extenuating factors, we can not guarantee how each product will perform in your particular environment.
- MALT & FIG will always try to represent our products true to their form, however, pictures of products on the website cannot reflect the exact colour of the goods due to each piece being individual and hand made.
- Products, including fragrances, essential oils and wax, will vary slightly in nature, quality and colour from shipment to shipment.
Change of Mind
In the case of a “change of mind” claim(s), due to hygiene and quality control purposes, we simply cannot take back items. This ensures we only sell quality products that have not been tampered with, diluted or exposed to temperature change.
- If you have a genuine reason for requiring a "change of mind" return, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assess and discuss your options.
- Please note: Shipping costs will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- We make every effort to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear from it’s journey to you. However if damage has occurred to the product(s) inside, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt or delivery of goods and we will be more than happy to resolve any issues.
- You MUST send us a photograph of the damage. No claim will be processed without this.
- IF we decide to accept your damaged item(s) claim we will issue you a returns number and organise the courier. If you choose to use your own courier we will not accept responsibility for any charges or further possible damages incurred and your refund may not be credited back to you if we incur any costs as a result.
7 Days Return Policy
- All claims must be lodged within 7 business days of Invoice of goods. In the case of a lost order, please allow 7 business days for it to arrive, and then lodge your claim within 3 days thereafter.
- MALT & FIG, upon receipt and assessment of damaged item(s) will re-ship your replacement within 3 business days*. We will send you the tracking details which will advise you when to expect your new item(s).
- *Please be aware that the 3 business day period is subject to change in accordance with notifications posted on our Blog/Newsletter. There are occasions when we may be closed for business, however you will be advised of any upcoming closures.
- You may cancel your order, PROVIDED we have not yet dispatched it. If you ordered via AfterPay, Afterpay will determine how to apply the refund to your order and adjust the payment schedule accordingly to reflect the refund issued. This is AfterPay's Terms and Conditions and cannot be changed.
Please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Contact us at email@example.com
How to Log Your Case?
- Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action within 3 business days. You will receive an email advising that we are processing your claim.
- Please note if you do not send all required information, then this may cause delays.
- We ask that your email state the following items:
- Reason for claim
- Your contact details
- Order number/date
- Delivery method/date
- Product item(s) and description, including quantity of item(s)
- Photos showing any defective items AND the package, as it looked when it arrived